Bracebridge Heath and Waddington West
Local, Independent, Reliable
Vote for TWO candidates only, John Kilcoyne and Jordan Moran
Parish Councillor in Bracebridge Heath since 2009. Council Chairman since 2013. John has worked alongside residents to protect libraries and other services in our villages. He works with
local organisations and business networks to promote activities for all. He is experienced at communicating with the community and with the management of parish and neighbourhood
plans. He works with councillors across the county to improve the service provided for all members of our communities.
These are issues that we know are
concerns in our villages. Together we can:
• Ensure development is proportionate & connected to local need;
• Promote & maintain services & facilities to support local development;
• Push to improve transport links within and beyond our villages;
• Keep highways safe, clean & repaired;
• Tackle speeding & congestion;
• Support good local community policing;
• Build on a vision for local business to support and sustain job creation;
• Protect & enhance local facilities like surgeries, libraries and open spaces.
• Our local government faces pressure from Westminster funding cuts. We have all seen the damage caused by government to services in this county.
• Our district and county councils face a crisis. They are struggling to support education, health care, social services and transport. We have a massive rise in the need for local housing without
funding for infrastructure for facilities locally, for our schools and surgeries.
• Lincolnshire Independents defend our services at all levels of government.
We focus on the actual needs of local residents here in Lincolnshire.
• Lincolnshire Independents respond to your views and do make a difference.
It’s time to put local people first.
Please vote on 2nd May to defend our roads and transport, our community services, our education, housing and health care.
Vote Lincolnshire Independent to make sure that your voice is heard.