Bracebridge Heath and Waddington West
Local, Independent, Reliable
Vote for TWO candidates only, Jordan Moran and John Kilcoyne
Jordan has been a Parish Councillor for Bracebridge Heath since the by-election of November 2018, and has for the past 6 months served our community as best as the time allows. He is father to a young family of three with his partner and has lived in BBH his whole life. He now lives and manages the Blacksmiths Arms pub which continues to grow. He looks forward to helping his community and can only do so with your vote on the 2nd of May!
These are issues that we know are
concerns in our villages. Together we can:
• Ensure development is proportionate &
connected to local need;
• Promote & maintain services &
facilities to support local development;
• Push to improve transport links within
and beyond our villages;
• Keep highways safe, clean & repaired;
• Tackle speeding & congestion;
• Support good local community policing;
• Build on a vision for local business to
support and sustain job creation;
• Protect & enhance local facilities like
surgeries, libraries and open spaces.
• Our local government faces pressure from Westminster funding cuts. We have all seen the damage caused by government to services in this county.
• Our district and county councils face a crisis. They are struggling to support education, health care, social services and transport. We have a massive rise in the need for local housing without
funding for infrastructure for facilities locally, for our schools and surgeries.
• Lincolnshire Independents defend our services at all levels of government.
We focus on the actual needs of local residents here in Lincolnshire.
• Lincolnshire Independents respond to your views and do make a difference.
It’s time to put local people first.
Please vote on 2nd May to defend our roads and transport, our community services, our education, housing and health care.
Vote Lincolnshire Independent to make sure that your voice is heard.