Dear Fellow Residents,
I live in Metheringham with my twins who attend the village Primary School. I chose to live here as it has many great amenities and I am keen to help improve them even more. I am actively involved with the Friends Of Metheringham School and I am passionate about creating an environment where our children can develop in a safe and a caring community.
I am a self-employed Mortgage & Protection Adviser and often brief Service personnel across the country about Military housing options. I mainly work from home in our lovely village which means I would be readily available to discuss any issues you may have.
I would support some new housing, provided it comes with the necessary infrastructure, traffic systems and amenities so that their presence is positive. Please vote for me so Nick and I can strive for local facilities.
I am an energetic person and my main goal is to take our lovely villages to the next level and boost them with everything we can to benefit those that live here and those that visit from surrounding villages.
You can contact me on 07557 047039 or email email@example.com, I very much look forward to meeting with you soon.
You have two votes. Please vote for me and for Nick Byatt, both local, Independent and committed to serving our community.
Our shared aims and what we stand for:
- We support local business and enterprise which is why we see the need for fitness facilities in Metheringham.
- Planning that improves our area, not damages it. We want the planned 276 houses on Creasey’s field to have direct road access to the B1188 – not rat runs through Dunston or Kings Road onto Lincoln Road.
- We push for the proper infrastructure to be in place in building projects which is why we want Anglian Water to make proper provision to stop the flooding of gardens in Dunston and the allotments in Metheringham.
- Supporting and seeking opportunities for every young adult to enjoy a good job and successful place in our communities.
- Pressuring the government to put more money into our councils to reduce the precept burden and fill potholes.
- Improve health and care to enable everyone to live decently. For example we want to get the Warfarin clinic back into Metheringham. This would improve the lives of residents and reduce our carbon footprint.
- We want clearer information about recycling as it costs us money when people have to sift out things that can’t be reused; this includes black plastic.
- These are our shared aims but it is your needs that will drive our agenda so please let us know what you want.