National Children’s mental health week is a good time to think about neighbours and friends and give them a ring and just be there for them. I know how hard it can be to help.
Nationally and locally on the County and District Council, I and others have been championing mental health, calling for better and more urgent support for people in need. I am pleased to say I see there are some improvements.
Professional help is here, in addition to your GP.
- Coronavirus support: https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/coronavirus/
- Shout crisis text number: 85258
- Samaritans: www.samaritans.org and 116123
- Lincoln crisis team: 01522 573648
- Newark and Sherwood Crisis team: 03003000 or 0115 9560860
- Self-harm UK: www.selfharm.co.uk
- Lincs suicide safe: www.lpft.nhs.uk
- Kooth online counselling service: www.Kooth.com
- Mind: www.mind.org.uk, 0300 123 3393, text 86463
- Papyrus: Call: 0800 068 4141, Text: 07860039967, email@example.com Opening hours: 9am – 10pm weekdays, 2pm – 10pm weekends, 2pm – 10pm bank holidays
- Our Suicide Prevention Advisers are ready to support you.
- Every mind matters: https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/
Comments are closed