Your Lincolnshire Independent Councillor
for Sleaford Quarrington, Mareham and Greylees
on North Kesteven District Council Elected on May 26th
Thank you very much to each and every person who took the trouble to come and vote. Specuial thanks to the 545 people who voted for Bob, winning the seat.
The Conservatives were behind by six votes and Labour on less than half at 285 votes. The closeness demonstrates just how much every vote really does count and can make the difference. Thank you.
Bob will do a great job making sure all our voices locally are clearly heard and understood in North Kesteven District Council.
Thank you to all who helped, sharing a word with a neighbour or a friend, a poster, or a leaflet shared.
Huge thank you to all who helped in this winning campaign.
Here’s why people voted for Bob;
Good reasons to vote for me, Bob Oldershaw;
- Local I am a Sleaford family man living in Quarrington with my wife, Wendy. We have a grown-up family, raised in Sleaford.
- Community-centred I served in the RAF, as Deputy Mayor of Sleaford and a Church leader, deeply committed to all our local communities.
- Independent of the big political parties, I am free to listen to you and take effective action on your behalf.
Almost everything in our streets is influenced by our Councils, using our money, pooled to run services for the good of all in the community. Please add your voice as to how it is spent, by voting, voting for me to put local people before politics.
Lincolnshire is also short-changed in funding, our support wrongly taken for granted. As a Lincolnshire Independent, I will vote independently and put you and our community first. Lincolnshire Independents work together to be most effective and are free to speak up clearly for all, not tied to the big party politics. That’s why I need your vote, please.
More than half the councillors elected are Independent. Lincolnshire Independent have spear-headed support for small businesses, environmental improvements and local services. Together we have achieved a lot and there is more to do. We support
- A clean, green environment
- Help local businesses and services thrive
- Tackle anti-social behaviour
- Better local policing
- Good youth activities
- Our local schools and pre-schools
- Mental health support
- Community Networks
- Building houses in the right place and making sure we have facilities around them
- Efficient services that do the job well
I listen, focus on you and together we make good things happen in Sleaford.
Thank you for reading this much. I look forward to speaking with you in the coming weeks.
Let’s make sure your District Council works for you and not Westminster!
Please remember to use your vote for your Lincolnshire Independent, Bob Oldershaw.